Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

JoAnn's grocery picks

Liesel was so kind to post, so all that's left is NoFrills.

Diapers and wipes - for those still in baby mode (that was not a slam, I'm just not there anymore) Teddy diapers sizes 1-6 (40-84's) $6.99
Teddy wipes 240's $2.98
I will probably drive out there this week and if you have a need for these items, getting out is also not that simple. So I would be happy to pick up some for you if you call me first. Or if you want an extra set of hands while shopping, we can go out together.
Fresh ground beef $1.77/lb
Bluewater batter fish fillets 700g $3.99
green or red grapes $1.27/lb
broccoli $.97
oranges 10lb box $4.97
fresh pineapple $1.96 (I don't know if these are any better than the ones Liesel was referring to)
canned tomatoes $.88
canned mushrooms $.49
milk to go $.99
Michelina's flat breads and other frozen entrees $.99
NN frozen lasagne $5.99
Exact tampons, pads and liners $1.99

No comments:

Post a Comment