Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ladies Car Care Clinic

This is a great opportunity for everyone:
Thursday September 16th, 6:30-9:00 pm
FREE car care clinic, hosted by Kelly Williams (female race car driver). Fun and informative clinic, designed for women, covers things like how to check tire pressure, emergency roadside kits, oil and air filters, brakes, etc all in easy-to-understand terms.
Beverages and light snacks.
Call 403-346-2276. Hosted at Wrenchmasters AutoPro 6143-48 Ave. Need to reserve a space.

I went a few years ago and this was very informative and designed for women - you will not feel stupid at all. I encourage all women to go to increase your self-reliance regarding your vehicle.
Did I mention it's free?!
Liesel

2 comments:

  1. Why oh why does everything cool happen on a night that I'm working!? It's not like i work a lot! Geesh! Take notes for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had really wanted to something like this for Relief Society, too bad I'm busy this night but I'll send it out in e-mail too. Luella

    ReplyDelete