Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Low Cost Snacks

I purchased a large amount of snacks from the Children's Festival at a reduced price and quickly realized that there is far too much for our Nursery kids. So, I have for sale:
Bear Paws cookies, chocolate chip or banana bread, $25 for a case (12 boxes/case). Each box has 8 packages of cookies. I will sell the boxes separately for $2 each (retails for $3.47 each at Superstore)
Gold Fish crackers (individual packages) $40 for a case (18 boxes/case). Each box has 6 packages of gold fish. I will sell the boxes separately for $2.25 each (retails at $2.97 each at Superstore)
These would make great snacks for all your summer adventures. I will check the dates to see if they will be good into the fall for school snacks (I would think so, but will check to make sure).
Let me know if you're interested.
Please note that I am not making any money off of these, I am selling for the same price I purchased which is well below retail cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment