Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Grocery Deals this Week

Safeway has an awesome deal TODAY only:
10kg sugar for $7.99
6oz/170g raspberries $0.99 (not great but fun to have once in a while)
Crest toothpast $0.75 (75-130ml)

And for the rest of the week, $5 days including:
Kraft Dinner 5 for $5
frozen pizza $5
peppers (all colours) $1/lb
strawberries 3lbs/$5
There's a few more deals too, but worth checking out.
Also, spend $100 get 100 airmiles.

I got Armstrong cheese (700g) for $7 today. It was in the flyer last week but still at that price today, not sure if it will be for the rest of the week or not.

Mark's Work Wearhouse has their special evening THIS Thursday, just in time for Father's day: 20% off everything including sale price that evening. Plus there is a coupon on the flyer for $10 off a purchase of $50 or more. Good deal.

I'll post more later.

1 comment:

  1. MWW: plus if you buy $75 in gift cards, you get $15 in gift cards good from June 15 - Sept 15. I'm still trying to find the coupon fo $10 when you buy $20 I got from the Cdn Tire North reopening. I think JoAnn might get me hooked on this place!

    ReplyDelete