Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Dress clothes for guys - little and not so much

I have an assortment of suits, dress pants and ties for the boys in your life. I would love for them to get some use.
Suits
Size 2-3 - grey double breasted
Size 5 - black 3 button style
Size 12 - black double breasted
Mens 36 regular - black pinstripe double breasted
Mens 38 regular - brown pinstripe 2 button style

Dress pants
size 7-8 (2 pair)
size 16
size 18

Ties
I have probably 20 ties if anyone is interested in a change of pace from what they have.

I'l love to share, but as I have grandchildren (well, one at least and more in my crystal ball somewhere) I may wish to claim the suits back when you are done.

Please call me or reply to this post.

1 comment:

  1. Joanne!!!! I could really use some of your things! The size 12 suit, the size 16 pants and a couple of ties if I could! Do you have a black one or a red one? Zane's getting baptized on Saturday and would really like one of those colors. Call me 887-5365 and we'll figure it out if you please! Thanks Kelly

    ReplyDelete