Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Free Stuff

Cleaning house and the following are FREE, Free, Free! I can bring to the Relief Society meeting on Thursday.
1. George Foreman Grill, good used condition
2. Stuffed Carrot  (about 2ft tall)
3. Mirrored Baby Boy picture frame, fits 4x6 photo
4. 2010 Children's Sacrament meeting presentation outline x 7. The picture on the front is really pretty and can be cut out and framed, approx 8x8". I've made a bunch of gifts for people from these and think they turn out cute.
5. Books (Being the Mom, How to feel great about being a mother, Agent Bishop). DVD: The Mouths of Babes (cute video of little kids being asked gospel questions and their unusual responses)
6. Picture frames, fit 4x6 photo, outer measurement approx. 12x12. Take these before I chicken out.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to read Agent Bishop. Sounds just like something I would enjoy.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete