Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Grocery Deals This Week

Sobeys 15% tuesday on Feb 1 (10% if you don't have the card)

Superstore
$25 gift card with $250 purchase
pineapple $1.96 each - not sure if these are the reg size or small
Delissio frozen pizza 4.97, limit 4
Advil $6.49 each, reg 12.99
Gillette proglide, fusion or Venus Breeze razor 5.99
Energizer multipacks (4-8 per pack, based on pic) $5
Bagel Bites (9) $1
Stouffer's Saute Sensations $5.98 (frozen, meal in a bag, not great nutrition but better than others when you're in a pinch and it's a choice between this or take out)
Life, Corn Bran Squares, Oatmeal Squares, Cap'n Crunch or Harvest Crunch $2.99 limit 2, over limit $4.98
Wagon Wheels 10 pack 2/$5 - check the store, I think the 20 pack might be $4
Dare Bear Paws or Minis 1.99
Dove, Lever or Axe bodywash $2.99, reg 5.99
Head & Shoulders 400mL $3.99, reg 5.99
Check your ad for more toiletries, my fingers are getting tired :)
Blade roast $1.98/lb - not sure if this is an okay cut, probably a tough one at this price
Kiwi 1kg bag 2.98
Red Delicous, Fuji or Spartan apples 5lbs = 2.96 - better than the stores with $1/lb right now
Ziggy's international club pack roast beast deli meat 0.97/100g. I freeze half the pack for later
Rooster Brand (in the asian aisle) sweetened condensed milk $1.98 I think I'll give this a try
water chestnuts 0.68/can (stock up for all your Epicure spinach dips :)

No Frills
check out my post from last week for the flyer link. It's on until Feb 3rd. I bought a ridiculous amount of food for less than $50.

Wal-Mart
McCain frzn pizza 4.97 each, no limits
unico canned beans (kidney, chickpeas) $1
Michelina's frozen entrees $0.97
sunrype funbites $1.50 (I can't tell from the picture how many in the box)
**awesome deal** Wilton 3-in-1 cake caddy $10. I'm pretty sure this cost me $30 a few years back
Garanimals kids clothes $6 each item, I think these are okay quality wise

Nutters 20% off this Tuesday

Happy Shopping

1 comment:

  1. A huge thanks to Liesel and JoAnn for these posts! I'm not sure who else watches these, but I sure appreciate them. I hate junk mail and therefore don't get any at my house, so I used to just miss the sales. As it seems harder than ever to even just get out of the door to go grocery shopping, your little help makes the job a little easier. And besides, everytime I read your posts, I remember you, and that brings a good warm feeling on a cold day! Thanks!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete