Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

JoAnn's Grocery Picks for the Week

No Frills has some spectacular deals. Check these out. And there are other 1/2 price deals that I am not listing here because I'm not familiar with their regular prices as I do not use them. (eg. avacodos, spinach, cheese slices, bread, etc.) So feel free to check the flyer out online. No Frills and choose the Sylvan Lake location. You will be amazed!!!
Pork Loin. boneless. $1.27/lb/$2.80/kg WOW!
Romaine Hearts 3pk - $.99
Red or green seedless grapes $1.29/lb
Ricotta cheese 400 g $1.79
Diana Sauces $1.49. These are great for marinating or bbq. Or just for dipping.
Zucchini $.65 each
chicken thighs $1.58/lb $3.49/kg
fish fillets (Blue water) $4.49
Arm and Hammer ultra liquid laundry detergent 64 loads $3.49 (I'n not an expert on liquid, but this seems like a lot of loads for $3.49
5Alive 1.89L cartons $.99 Luella, here it is. I didn't believe you when you told me before!!
Unica pasta 900 g $.99
Pogo's 10/pkg $4.49
European Formula shampoo and conditioner 1L (big bottle) $1.99!!

Now, I haven't looked at the other stores, but I was so excited about these deals, that I wanted to share it asap. Sale goes from today (Friday, till next Thursday)

No comments:

Post a Comment